I would like to think of the readers of this website as my very large, extended family, and thankfully, I’ve had some many stimulating conversations and learned so much along the way. Not least of all, I’ve come to understand that each and every person has a unique contribution to make to this world.
This view has proven to be true, time and time again, through guest post I’ve published here. While John and I write as much as we can, we’ve come to rely on others to provide us with strong content for this website. Looking at the growing reader and subscription numbers, our readers must appreciate guest contributions too, which copper-fastens my resolve to publish guest posts on an ongoing basis.
If you would like to become a contributor, please get in touch by filling in the form below or emailing me at email@example.com. The process is straightforward, and you can see your post published within a matter of days.
Who Are Our Contributors?
Up until now, we’ve published submissions from a wide variety of experts, enthusiasts, and from people passionate about a specific topic. You could be one of them, but take a look at who’s been contributing:
Professional Chefs and Home Cooks: We’ve published food stories and recipes penned by professionals and lovers of food. Both have engaged and captured with incredible recipes, expert food information, and valuable tips. The variety of food-related topics is indeed endless, so get on writing!
Psychologists, Counsellors, Family Professionals: I’ve tried to publish as much professional advice on parenting, relationships, and related issues as possible. Ultimately, I want this website to be a rich source of valuable information as well as a support structure for families across the globe.
Moms, Dads, Kids, Cousins, Grannies, Granddads, Aunties, and Uncles: We don’t look for professional qualifications when choosing our guest bloggers. You can be a complete novice and still get published. All you need to do is write an entertaining, informative, and engaging post, and we will be more than happy to publish it.
The Passionate: As long as you write passionately about the topics we cover on this website, your post will get published. We’ll read and edit it, get in touch, and give you a publication date.
What Topics Can You Write About?
Before you get started, please look at the list of topics below:
- Being a Blogger
- Food and Recipes
- Vegan Food
- Vegetarian Food
- Health and Medicine
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Home and Family
- Household Topics
When you look at this list, you’ll surely find something to write about. If you are unsure about the kind of titles we like to see, take a look at the following samples:
- Getting Through a Difficult Pregnancy
- How to Build Mutually Supportive Relationships
- Why Having a Pet Is Good For Your Child
Make sure to drop us a line, if you’d like to write about a topic outside the above list. We are open to suggestions and love working with different contributors.
Why You Should Submit a Guest Post
While my reasons for publishing guest posts are obvious, let me fill you in on some of the benefits you’ll receive.
- Great Publication Opportunity: Finding someone who is willing to publish your writing is not always easy, I know that from experience. Consequently, you’d be a fool to miss out on this one. Your words will be read by thousands of readers.
- Make a Name for Yourself: The more visible your work is, the more you’ll raise your profile as a blogger. By including a short bio and photograph in your publication, you gain access to a large audience. If you have a blog or website, you can insert links and draw our readers to your site.
- Novices Learn a Lot: If you’ve never published a guest post before, you’ll learn the craft in its entirety. We will help and support you on your blogger journey.
What to Do Next
If you are interested in submitting a guest post for publication, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below. We look forward to receiving your submission and collaborating with you.